IFKAD Publication Ethics and Editorial Board
- Prof. Giovanni Schiuma, University of Basilicata, Italy
- Prof. JC Spender, Kozminski University, Poland
- Prof. Antti Lonnqvist, University of Tampere, Finland
- Prof. Karim Moustaghfir, Al Akhawaiyn University, Morocco
- Dr. Antonio Lerro, University of Basilicata, Italy
- Prof. Tan Yigitcanlar, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Dr. Daniela Carlucci, University of Basilicata, Italy
- Prof. Rocco Reina, University of Catanzaro, Italy
Editorial Advisory Board:
- Prof. Francisco Carrillo, Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico
- Dr. Gianluca Elia, University of Salento, Italy
- Dr. Yasar Jarrar, PriceWaterHouseCoopers, United Arabic Emirates
- Prof. Harri Laihonen, University of Tampere, Finland
- Dr. Antonio Messeni Petruzzelli, Polytechnic of Bari, Italy
Editorial office of the IFKAD proceedings is composed by the following officers:
- Gabriela Jaroš – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francesco Santarsiero – email: email@example.com, T. +39.0971.205179(8)
Copyright and Licensing
Authors of articles published in the IFKAD proceedings are the copyright holders of their articles and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate the article.
All articles published on the IFKAD proceedings are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charge. An easy registration on the IFKAD website will be necessary to access the articles.
Ownership and Management
The publisher of the IFKAD proceedings is IKAM – Institute of Knowledge Assets Management – a no-profit organization legally based in Matera, Italy. The same organization will manage all the activities aimed to the publication of the IFKAD proceedings.